Opportunities in Japan! 美心集團
Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group is a leading food & beverage company comprising of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxim’s Mooncakes.
To cope with expansion, we are looking for an Assistant Procurement Manager works between Maxim’s Hong Kong and Japan Office, taking care of procurement function for the group.
Assist the daily operation of our subsidiary office in Japan, which includes:
- Explore potential cost savings opportunities by substituting other products or developing new products
- Follow up regular or ad-hoc purchase orders from Hong Kong, including delivery arrangement and cost management, if necessary
- Coordinate with external suppliers and internal stakeholders to pursue business KPIs
- Research and develop new business partners in Japan to foster solid business relationship
- Report market information to Hong Kong office, such as latest Japanese Food trend as well as new restaurants and bakeries outlets
- Work closely with office in Hong Kong
- University graduate in Supply Chain, Procurement or Business Administration
- 5-7 years procurement experience in sizeable organization, food and beverage, retail industry
- Good command of both spoken and written Japanese and English
- Well organized with good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Highly independent, self-motivated and attention to details
- Station in Japan
Interested parties please send resume via email: email@example.com
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.
*Job seekers cannot receive any Commitment Bonus from Jobee for this job.(聘用獎金不適用於此廣告)